Finbro Philippines is a new online lending service that can help to get quick money online if you have a salary gap and need cash asap. The 1st loan is up to PHP 15000, repeated up to PHP 50000 according to your credit score and history in the service. You have unexpected expenses – Finbro can support you at an appropriate time. Besides, loan service works 24/7.
Finbro Philippines Loan Online
To apply for a loan online with Finbro you need:
- Go to the website: https://www.finbro.ph;
- Choose the loan amount and period;
- Go through the registration process;
- Add your personal information about yourself, your income, etc;
- Submit the major ID;
- Do a selfie, so Finbro could understand who are you visually;
- Agree on the terms and apply for the loan; the service will notify the borrower asap, but if one will need additional information, the support team can call the borrower to find out additional information, so, please, after the application keep your lines open for the calls; all application process can take 10 – 15 minutes;
- If the decision was positive, you´ll get money on your bank account, if not, please re-check all information, possibly some information was incorrect; the other option can be to choose other loan services; you will get information about your application via SMS, so don´t worry, you will get this information asap;
- Don´t forget to repay loan in time in order to avoid penalties, fines, etc.
You can access the Finbro website from any mobile device or PC. It is easy and the requirements are not high:
|Documents||1 major ID (SSS, UMID, Drivers License)|
|Bank account||must be|
|Active mobile phone||yeap|
How To Repay Loan
You can do it with Finbro partners in the Philippines:
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M Lhuillier
- SM Payment Center
- EC Pay
- Express Pay
- Direct Agent 5
If you can´t repay the loan in time, you can extend one up to 30 days, but, please read terms before extending the loan in your personal Finbro account.
How to repay the loan via bank transfer: (bank account details are next)
- Bank name – Union Bank of the Philippines;
- Receiver – SOFI Lending Inc.;
- Bank account number: 003170001484;
- Payment remarks must be, so the service could understand if it is exactly your payment, so you will need to add the reference number.
How to repay the loan via payment centers:
- You need to go to the nearest Payment Center in your town/city and go to the branch of the exact payment center which is the partner to the lender;
- Fill up the payment slip;
- Present the reference number to the cashier, you will receive it with the email or SMS;
- Repay your loan;
- Don´t forget to secure your payment with the reference number.
If you need additional support, you can write/call to the Finbro Philipines Team:
|Company||Sofi Lending Inc.|
|Phones||9690471419 | 9771216391|
|info[@]finbro.ph or collections[@]finbro.ph|
|Working time||Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm|
- Address: Philippines, Pasig City, Unit 1405 East Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Center Exchange Road Ortigas.
If you had an opportunity to apply for an online loan with Finbro Philippines, please provide your feedback in the comments lower.
FAQ About Finbro PH
⭐ Is Finbro Philippines Legit?
Yes, service is legal. It was registered by SEC Philippines.
⭐ What Are The Best Alternatives to Finbro Loans in the Philippines?
You can try Digido, Moneycat, Cashalo, Unacash, CashXpress, etc.
Sofi Lending Inc. (Finbro PH)
Description: FinBro Philippines by Sofi Lending Inc. - is a microfinance company that provides quick salary loans to Filipinos up to PHP 50000.
Summary About Finbro Loan Service In The Philippines
So, service is enough good, if you need money urgently, you can try Finbro.