OnCredit Sri Lanka – it is an easy and fast loan online. You need just several steps to apply one. The company is only preparing for the launch, so soon loan service will be active and able to provide Sri Lanka citizens with salary loans.
Table of Contents
OnCredit Sri Lanka
Fill in the Application Form
Just enter the website https://oncredit.lk/ and there you will be able to apply online loan; choose sum, period and move further to registration and application form;
Add Your Personal Information
After application form and registration you need to add personal information about yourself and add your bank account, etc., in order you could get the loan;
Read and Sign the Contract
When you add all information about yourself, you need to read and agree with the loan agreement. We recommend reading it very carefully, cause before you get the loan, you MUST understand all terms and options; if everything ok and you agree with one, just continue;
Get Money From OnCredit Sri Lanka
Please, remember that you will spend not your own money, but must repay your own and it is not always easy; also, repaying loans in time, causing late fees, fines will make your financial situation even worse than before. So be careful with loans and use them only when you haven’t another way.
OnCredit Sri Lanka Mobile Application
How to Repay OnCredit Online Loan
The borrower is required to repay debt in time according to the agreement terms with which he/she agreed before. Online Sri Lanka OnCredit loan can include principal, interest, fees and charges, other expenses according the agreement). The debt should be repaid to the Lender bank account. Also, payments have priority order: service fee, interest, prolongation fee, late payment fee, principle, etc.
So, how to repay OnCredit Sri Lanka online loan:
Every borrower has several ways how to repay OnCredit loan. The universal rule for each channel is to:
- Complete the payment;
- Send payment receipt to Whatsapp / Viber: 0704706670;
- The payment update only possible in working hours of the services: Mon – Fri 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
The repayment options:
- Cargills Food City Outlets – visit outlet, get cash voucher from the counter, enter your name and the Account information, choose OnCredit (Pvt) Ltd., enter the loan agreement number – 9 digits, enter all other details like date, name, mobile number, etc, place the signature, enter the amount for the loan repayment, complete it, take the receipt and send it with Whatsapp / Viber;
- Cargills Bank – here you need to fill in the bank’s deposite slip with the next information: Account Name “OnCredit (PVT) LTD”, write Acount Number 001103000281, add the loan agreement number, add your NIC information, the aount you want to repay for OnCredit Sri Lanka service, finish it;
- Sampath Bank – for Sampath bank everything the same, just Account Number differs: 113414024712
- HNB Bank – //-//, Account Number: 035020580441;
- Pay&Go Kiosks – visit one, choose OnCredit loan service from the finance category, enter your loan agreement number, enter the mobile phone, pay it;
- Pay&Go Online – Pay&Go’s website will help you here, select the “Finance” category, choose OnCredit Sri Lanka, enter your loan agreement number, choose the payment type, enter the amount you need to repay loan, enter your email, pay it and send info to the OnCredit service;
- Internet Banking – Sampath Bank: Account Name – OnCredit (PVT) LTD, #113414024712, Bank Branch Hendela; HNB Bank – OnCredit (PVT) LTD, #035020580441, Bank Branch Wattala; Cargills Bank – OnCredit (PVT) LTD, #001103000281, Corporate Branch;
- eZ Cash – you can do it with USSD code: dial #111#, choose Institute Payment, enter your PIN code, type ONCD, enter the loan ID or Acount Number; enter the amount of money you want to repay OnCredit and proceed it; other option is repay loan with Ez Cash mobile application: choose the Institute Payment, PIN, enter ONCD, Loan ID, amount & proceed the repayment.
|Working hours||Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
Oncredit Sri Lanka Reviews
If you had already the opportunity to use the OnCredit Sri Lanka loan, please share about it with the comments lower. It will be interesting to other people.
From those we see:
- Company is very active;
- OnCredit Facebook page is active;
- Service already launched their mobile application;
- They have different promotions which are focused to make the brand stronger and for this OnCredit ready to pay some money with cashback, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Is OnCredit Sri Lanka legal?
You can check this information on the official website: https://oncredit.lk
⭐ How much you can apply for an OnCredit Sri Lanka loan?
The maximum sum is Rs. 50000
⭐ What Are the OnCredit Values?
1) Client – OnCredit is focused on the client’s need and understand one very well. That’s why loan companies strive to provide the best loan service in Sri Lanka;
2) Team – service has a great team which is focused to create the best fast loan product for Sri Lankan people;
3) Growth – company learn on the constant way, it helps to provide competitive terms;
4) Responsibility – is the core for OnCredit Team;
5) Honesty – transparency to the clients is the key to success.
OnCredit Sri Lanka Loan Service
Name: OnCredit Sri Lanka
Description: OnCredit Sri Lanka - is a new lending service which can support finance needs of Sri Lanka citizens. It has enough high interest rate, but if you need urgent money, it can support you, but better to repay online loan at once.
Summary About Oncredit Sri Lanka
Oncredit Sri Lanka is becoming more popular everyday. This Fintech company has good loan products: website and mobile applications.Company provides financial services for Sri Lankan people. If you will need many urgently, you can apply loan, but remember, in order to avoid penalties, please repay it in time. Also, read terms before you apply the loan, you must understand terms on 100% before taking the loan money from OnCredit LK. Service works 27/7 and this is very good. Terms are transparent and the process is paperless.