Digido Philippines – this review is about one lending company which provides really fast loans for Filipinos. Here you can check terms, requirements, contacts, testimonials, etc. Why people need quick loans and when one can apply it and when better not.Why it is important to read all terms, before applying loan with Digido PH or other lending company. Some most frequented questions are also discussed lower about the loan service. Of cause, here you will find out how to apply and get the emergency loan and solve your financial issue, even if it is timely. So, Digido online loan review shows you simple steps, so you could receive loan with the help of website or Digido app.
Digido Philippines – apply for a loan online in 15 minutes. Fast convenient loan service for the Filipinos. The loan will be provided automatically and you can apply any time you need 24/7.
How to count everything – Digido Philippines calculator:
|Your loan is PHP 20000||Repayment period 6 months|
|Monthly payment PHP 5000||The total cost per month will be PHP 2383 per month (APR = 143%)|
So, when you apply loan with Digido Philippines or other loan service (no matter) read, please all terms and requirements, cause loan it is serious thing and it can help you in the beginning, but later, if you’ll not repay in time, makes everything worse. Be sure what you are doing! Know when and how you’ll repay it, so you were able avoid late fee, fines, etc. Be responsible, and if you have opportunity don’t apply and solve everything with yourself, just do it!
- Digido Apply Loan Online
- Digido Loan Requirements
- Promotions For Digido Customers
- How To Repay Digido Philippines Loan
- What To Do, If You Can’t Pay Digido Loan On Time?
- Digido Mobile Application
- Digido Contacts
- Digido Reviews
- Questions About Digido PH
- ⭐ Is Digido Philippines Legal?
- ⭐ Several Useful Tips from the Digi Do!
- ⭐ What Are The Operating Hours of Loan Service?
- ⭐ Is It True That Robocash Loan Service Is Digido?
- ⭐ So, What Is Digido Interest Rate?
- ⭐ What To Do, If Digi Do Lending Service Denied Your Application?
- ⭐ What Do You Need To Know About Digido 1st Loan?
- ⭐Promo From Lender: Happy Days For Customers
- Digido Finance Corp.
Digido Apply Loan Online
If you don’t know how to get a loan in the Philippines loan service, please follow the next steps:
- Go to the website: https://digido.ph;
- Choose the sum of money you need and click “apply now”;
- Go through the registration process and create your account;
- Add your personal information;
- Add your employment details;
- Choose the options how you want to get money;
- Send the application;
- If everything is ok, agree with the terms – very important moment, you can cancel your application only until the moment of signing the contract, if you signed one, you need only to repay the loan asap; if you were rejected try again, just check all your information or choose other loan company;
- Get your money – when the borrower confirms the contract, the lender sends them at once; how quickly you will receive money depends on your bank, but surely the best time is from 8:00 to 16:00; for example, if you apply for a loan at night, you’ll be able to receive money in the morning, if your application was on the weekend, your money will be on your balance on Monday morning;
- Don’t forget to repay the loan in time, in order to avoid late fees and penalties.
Digido Loan Requirements
|Who can apply for a loan||only Filipino|
|Employment||yes, you need to have income|
|Bad credit score||yes and no, you need to try|
|Phone, Email, Card||must be valid|
Promotions For Digido Customers
From time to time lending service realizes different promotions for Filipinos. One of them is opportunity to win E-bike till the 31 of August. Everyone who will become the client of the loan service will have the chance to win this prize. All updates will be on official website. So, if you need money online and you also want to get the opportunity to win the E-bike, just apply loan with Digido PH.
p.s. The promotion period is over, and soon will be new promos.
How To Repay Digido Philippines Loan
In other words, where to pay Digido?
If you need to repay the Digido loan, you can do it with next options:
- 7-Eleven (payment center)
- Cebuana or Bayad center (payment centers)
- Union Bank (offline branches)
- Union Bank (online payment)
- With other banks (via invoice)
- Online payment (GCash, Coins.ph, or Dragonpay)
- RFC offline branches
So, as you see, borrowers can pay for the loan in different ways. Just choose one which is the most convenient and repay the loan in time, before the due date. If you have any issues, or problems and don’t know how to solve them, contact, please asap Digi Do support team: 0288768484 (from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, from Monday to Sunday).
What To Do, If You Can’t Pay Digido Loan On Time?
If you have no idea how to repay the loan on time, not have enough money, you can extend it with the lender. This is very important if you want to keep your credit score perfect.
What are the conditions:
- You can extend the loan if it is your 1st loan / repeated one before & after the payment date;
- You can prolong your credit for 7,14, 21, or 30 days;
- The price of prolongation depends on the loan amount – to get more information about it to need to go to your Digido personal account;
If the loan is PHP 5.000 and the interest rate is 0%. The 7-day extension will cost you – 5000*2,5%*7 = PHP 875
Digido Mobile Application
Digido loan app can be interesting, cause it is always with you and you can track all your information in one place. You can download the Digido app download any time you want.
The lending company launched an Android mobile application and soon will prepare apps for iOS and HUAWEI phones. The loan company wants to be comfortable for all Filipino users. Apps usually are very convenient, cause all information about your loan, when you need to repay it, all other options are with you 24/7. This is really cool. Apply for an online loan with the Digi do app in 5 minutes. You can use the money for any purpose, but better only for urgent needs. Use the Digido app on weekends or holidays, no problems with it. Get money asap when you really need it. As for the Digido apk, it is in process, so hope to see you soon.
|Company||Digido Finance Corp.|
Digi do PH Address: UNIT 2/C, Murphy Center, 187 Bonny Serrano Road, Socorro, QUEZON CITY 2ND DISTRICT, NCR, Philippines, 1109
If you had already the opportunity to use the Digi Do loan in the Philippines, please provide your positive or negative feedback in the comments lower. It will be interesting to other Filipinos who are interested in the Digido lending services.
Questions About Digido PH
Here you can find the most common questions about the loan service. If you don’t see the one which reply your question, you can check FAQ on the loan service website or write your questions in the comments lower.
⭐ Is Digido Philippines Legal?
Yes, Digido Philippines is legal. You can check this information here: https://www.sec.gov.ph/lending-companies-and-financing-companies-2/list-of-financing-companies/;
Digido PH brand is powered by DIGIDO FINANCE CORP.
One has SEC Registration #202003056;
Certificate of Authority #1272;
So, it is a legal company but anyway you should read all terms before applying for the loan with Digi do or any other loan services in the Philippines.
⭐ Several Useful Tips from the Digi Do!
1) Apply the loan for those amounts you will be able to repay in time according to your monthly earnings or better less, so you were sure in replying loan;
2) Return your debts in time! Any delay will negatively affect your credit score. Also, the amount of debt will be increased! Just to understand the contract is kept in the loan service database for 5 years (besides, if you want to get paper contact, you can write to the support service and you’ll get one during 2 weeks);
3) Choose the loan terms which are ok for you.
⭐ What Are The Operating Hours of Loan Service?
The Digi Do works 24/7 on any working, non-working, or holiday days. Apply for a loan now and solve your urgent need asap. Loan service is automated and the human factor is excluded;
⭐ Is It True That Robocash Loan Service Is Digido?
Yes, the lending company was rebranded in the Philippines and is now called Digido. You can try to go the robocash.ph and you will get on page: https://digido.ph/?from=robocash
Also, there will be an explanation, that Robocash now is Digido, so all Robocash clients can use one service easily. New loan service is better with terms, interest rates, more accessible.
Don’tworry about your Robocash account, all data was transferred to Digido loan service. Everything is safe and your logins and passwords are the same. Of cause, if you have any issues, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and the support team will try to help. If everything is ok, please enjoy the loan service.
⭐ So, What Is Digido Interest Rate?
Again, if you applying for a loan with one service for the 1st time, the interest rate will be 0%, but here service has a very important requirement for the borrower, one must repay the loan in time before the due date. If not, the borrower will have an interest rate near 11,9% per month with fines and penalties or being not responsible to the lender;
If you are applying for a loan with Digi do not the 1st time, it is like a repeated loan the interest rate will be 11,9% per month or not exceed 1,5% per day.
⭐ What To Do, If Digi Do Lending Service Denied Your Application?
In this case, you can try to re-check the information and try again. If the service denied your application again, well, then better try other loan services like CashXpress, Moneycat, Pitacash, Cashalo, Unacash, Juan hand, etc.
⭐ What Do You Need To Know About Digido 1st Loan?
It is valid only for new clients;
The min. loan amount is PHP 1.000 – PHP 10.000;
The loan terms = 7 days >>> Will it be ok for you to apply loan for only 7 days?
If the borrower doesn’t pay the loan on time, the interest rate will be full for the not-paid period, so the discount is only for 7 days!
⭐Promo From Lender: Happy Days For Customers
Several times per month lender sends special offers to the customers. It is a money reward for different sums of money. Usually from PHP 100.
Digido Finance Corp.
Name: Digido Philippines
Description: Digido PH - (previous Robocash), one lending service will help you to get money online very fast in the Philippines for your financial needs. Loan can be up to PHP 25000, the 1st loan is up to PHP 10000 with 0,01% interest rate. Digido Philippines is enough good options to get money when you need, but you still need to remember that you must be responsible and repay your debt in time!
Summary about Digido PH
Digido Philippines (before Robocash) – is enough popular lending service for Filipinos and the trust to one continue growing, cause this company provides emergency loans for people when they need extra money for some exact situation in their life. Of cause, everyone understands, we hope, that it is easy to apply for the loan, cause of enough high-interest rates and some commissions Digido Philippines has, but on another hand, you can apply online and it is paperless. Sure, if you have access to credit cards and can make money with the bank, their terms are better, but if not and you have a salary gap, etc, in this case, Digido PH can help and support you. The main point is to repay the loan in time and read the terms before applying, so no surprises were for the borrower.
- Digido interest rate for the first loan is great;
- If you have no possibility to take money with the credit card, and you have urgent need, then Digido loan service is ok, but you if you have card – use it better, cause banks have better terms then loan services who provide salary and installment loans;
- Digido interest rate for the repeated loan is high
- Don’t forget 0% interest rate for the 1st loan is untill you repay loan in time, but if borrower will enter into payment delay, interest rates will become much more higher;