Top loan apps Philippines you can download easily by choosing the lender you need. The number of mobile users in the Philippines is growing every month. Most loan mobile applications are on the Android system, but the amount of iOS ones increasing too. Also, with the increasing popularity of Huawei smartphones, we see new apps for their own market AppGallery. So, this review is about the best loan apps and lenders in the Philippines.
- Online loans are becoming increasingly popular among Filipinos who can apply for a loan with a few clicks through a smartphone app. In the App Store, GooglePlay, and AppGallery you can find a lot of mobile applications through which you can apply for a payday (salary) loan;
- The main point here is the possibility of trust for cooperation with one or another credit service because it is known that many scam projects on the market are not worth attention and pose a threat to your personal data;
- Also, no less important option is the terms under which you can apply for a loan through a mobile application in the Philippines. Online salary loans are not as reliable as bank loans, but on the other hand, there are fewer requirements for them, so they can be issued quickly and easily – the main thing is that you are satisfied with the conditions.
- Here is a list of the best credit apps in the Philippines with which every adult Filipino can apply for a loan if he/she needs it. In these companies, your personal data will be protected.
Credit apps can help you to solve your financial problems. Sure, a loan will not solve your all financial problems but can help only for a short period. Very important to apply for a loan when you understand all terms and know how and when will be able to repay the loan before the due date. If not – then don´t apply for credit at all. So, if you want to apply for the best instant loan in the Philippines with the best apps, you need to know the next information >>>
Table of Contents
The Best Online Loan Apps Philippines
So, if you need a peso loan online, check, please the next list of lenders. Of cause, applying online loan isn’t the best financial solution, but if you haven’t a credit card and you need money asap salary loan can help in an urgent minute. You can choose any app you’d like, but these are the most popular and interesting with their terms for Filipinos.
Digido Philippines Mobile Apps
Digido loan service is one of the most popular lenders in the Philippines. Digido Apps are convenient and focused to provide loans to Filipinos instantly. You can apply for the 1st time up to PHP 10.000, and further up to PHP 25.000
UnaCash Mobile Loan Application
Unacash app is the brand of Digido Finance Corp. With the help of this app, you can apply for an installment loan of up to PHP 30.000 for 6 months. This company also has the Robocash brand which was rebranded to Digido Philippines and Unapay – buy now, pay later service.
Moneycat Credit Apps Philippines
Moneycat Philippines provides loans online fast, and easily, with a 0,01% interest rate for the 1st loan. So, if you are 20 – 60 years old, the Moneycat PH app can support your financial activities and give you the salary loan you need.
|Loan Amount||up to PHP 25000|
|Period||90 – 180 days|
|Interest rate||0,01 – 1,50% per day|
|SEC # | Certificate of Authority No.||CS201953073 | 1254|
Moneycat Philippines mobile application is enough popular among Filipinos. The review score in Google Play is 3,7 among more than 2,5k users’ ratings. You can try it if you need, but obviously, check all the terms the loan service asks for.
Robocash Mobile Applications
Well, what to say, Robocash brand was changed to Digido Philippines and the brand has its mobile application on Android. The 1st loan is with a 0% interest rate if the borrower will repay the loan in time according to the contract. Very good for new customers, but if you cannot apply for a loan at all and solve the situation in a better way, do it.
Robocash – is an international Fintech group. It is present in Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia, Spain, India, Kazakhstan, and the Philippines. This company has great international experience, so one’s systems are reliable and your personal information will be safe. Robocash app can be also a good alternative to other lenders. Just check the terms, especially for those who will apply for the 1st time. You can get your loan with a minimal interest rate of 0,01% per day! Check terms lower:
|Loan Amount (1st loan)||up to PHP 25000|
|Interest rate||0,01% per day|
|Period||90 – 180 days|
|SEC # | Certificate of Authority No.||CS201730459 | 1150|
The Robocash apps are enough interesting, so you can use them or apply for a loan with the Robocash website, it is also possible. Just check, please before applying one more time terms, cause they can be changed with time. Also, check if you will be able to repay the loan in time, so you were able to avoid a late fee, etc.
Cashalo iOS and Android Apps
Cashalo suppose is one of the most famous loan companies in the Philippines. Great service and terms. This app is really for Filipinos. The brand is constantly developing, so it is very competitive among other lenders. Cashalo is operated by Oriente Group. One has a great app that can help in times of great need. If you need money asap, Cashalo will help you at once. Cash or Kasalo means to have a partner for your finances. You can get money as a salary loan or an installment loan if you want to buy something in Lazada or other stores.
|Loan Amount (Cashaloan)||up to PHP 10000|
|Shop Now & Pay Later||max APR 49,68%|
|Period||90 – 180 days|
|SEC # | Certificate of Authority No.||CSC201800209 | 1162|
Cashalo has a 4,4 average score in Google Play among over 128k votes. No one among the top apps has not such a cool score. For sure Cashalo matters when Filipinos need money for urgent things.
Tala Philippines Mobile Applications
Tala PH – it is a lender that has mobile applications. With a help of this, you can apply for a loan in 15 minutes. Money will be credited to your e-wallet or bank account. Tala Apps help manage your loan story 24/7. To apply for a loan with Tala application you need 1 major ID, so the company could identify the client. It is a very secure and reliable loan application in the Philippines. Very user-friendly and with competitive terms for appliers.
|Loan Amount||PHP 1000 – PHP 15000|
|Period||up to 120 days|
|Service fee||11% – 17% depending on the period and sum|
|Interest rate||12% – 18% per month|
|SEC # | Certificate of Authority||CS201710582 | 1132|
Pera247 Apps – What You Need To Know About It
One more loan app with the help of which you can apply for a cash advance. Not many requirements, a user-friendly app with its own opportunities for lenders. If you need money, Pera247 can help you with it. Download the app, read about all terms and apply for a loan, if everything is ok for you.
Online Loan Pilipinas Apps Download Now
If you are looking for instant personal loan apps, Online Loan Pilipinas can help you with it. A very popular lender in the Philippines provides really quick salary loans for people 20+. It is a legal lender, registered with SEC, and has all financial licenses to provide unsecured loans online. OLP credit apps are really cool, quick, and with super usability. Terms are transparent, so just download the app and apply for the cash loan online you are looking for.
HomeCredit Philippines Apps Download Now
HomeCredit Loan Apps are very cool and for sure you need to pay attention to one. This lender is very popular among Filipinos. You need for sure to download one app and check all lender´s opportunities. Home Credit is a legal company in the Philippines, so be sure all your data will be safe.
Atome Philippines Apps Buy Now Pay Later
Atome Philippines – it is a BNPL service that helps Filipinos to get what they need with installments. Download the Android or iOS app, and get all opportunities of one right now. Also, you can empower your shopping. Atome has all top stores as its partner, so the app is really popular in the Philippines.
How to Get a Loan via mobile apps
Usually, loan mobile applications have high usability: intuitive interface, nice design, and good terms. For sure, such apps should be without annoying ads. Credit apps in the Philippines should have a positive rating in Google Play or App Store. Apps must be quick and they shouldn’t work slowly on your smartphone. Of cause, it must be updated in a constant way by developers. Apps are free, you pay only for the interest rate, and depending on the lender´s terms, they can have additional fees.
So, how to apply for a quick online loan with the apps:
- Decide if you really need a loan – there are many situations when you need money from one side and don’t need it from another one. If it is not an urgent need, don’t apply for an online loan with the app, and vice versa;
- Sum and terms of the loan – if you decide to apply for a loan, you need to understand what amount of money you need now, and choose the loan application; when you will select the app, obviously read the terms and requirements before applying the one, so you were sure you understand all terms;
- Registration process – when you have already opened the app. The next step you need to do is go through the registration process. For this, you need to pass out the application form and create your personal account. The main requirement for it is providing your major ID, photo, and other personal information;
- Apply for the cash loan online and get your money – after the registration process, the customer needs to agree with the terms and apply for the loan; the scoring system of the lender will do one job, and, if everything ok you will get your money on the bank account, card, or on your e-wallet;
- Repay your loan in time with your loan app – many people forget that if you get the money you need to repay the loan in time. It is very important to do, so borrowers could avoid late fees and other problems connected with credit score worseness, lenders can sue the debtor, etc.
Banned or Illegal Loan Apps in the Philippines
Many loan mobile applications were already banned by SEC. Some of them were scam projects, some not. For sure not all scam projects were closed, so be aware of it and choose only legal and popular services with history and trust among Filipinos. Choose your online credit apps in the Philippines and solve your financial problems quickly and with the terms you need.
Juanhand Mobile Applications
Some time ago, JuanHand credit apps were very popular in the Philippines. It is the brand of WeFund Lending Corporation – a Chinese company with great experience and opportunities in Asia Fintech. If you are in Manila or another city or town, no matter, what the main point you have the Internet and could download the app Try the Juanhand loan, it is really interesting and has enough good terms among lenders. If you need asap money and have no option to get one, Juanhand can help you with it but don’t forget to read the terms before, so you were sure you’ll be able to repay the money in time.
Cashwagon Philippines Apps
Some time ago, Cashwagon Philippines was very popular, but then, for some reason SEC banned it and now lender doesn´t provide loans. So, better to choose another lender for getting money online.
You can read more about illegal loan companies here. Be careful, and apply for a loan only in reliable lenders. There are many loan apps, that are not registered in SEC, so be very attentive.
The Most Common Questions About Best Instant Loan Apps 2023
⭐ Are Loan Apps Safe in the Philippines?
The 1st that is very important, lenders must be registered with the SEC and have a Certificate of Authority. The full list is not big, so you can check it quickly and easily.
The 2nd point will be about the brand of the credit company. If you hadn´t about it before nothing, people you know also never had about such a company, suppose better to avoid such company. So, popularity, reviews, and ratings are very important. You should know what other people say about the exact lender from where you want to get the loan.
The 3d point – check the terms, compare one with other lenders, and choose those which are ok for you.
So, at least, these 3 recommendations will help you to avoid some loan companies and make loan applications safe for you. You can also pay attention to usability, the website, history, if the lender has a team and it is present on the website, Linkedin, etc.
⭐ What Are The Top Legit Loan Apps 2023 in the Philippines Are Worse For Your Attention?
Try the following loan mobile apps from the next lenders: Digido, Online Loan Pilipinas, Tala, Moneycat, and Finbro. It is difficult to tell what mobile app is the best, but the most popular suppose Tala apps.
✋ Why Online Loans With Apps Can Be Dangerous?
Quick loans can be dangerous for every Filipino. When borrowers apply for online loans with the apps, he/she must understand the responsibility. Very important to read all terms, so you were aware of all moments. Before applying you should understand how you will repay it and if it is possible to do it in time.
If everything ok here and the reason for taking the loan matters, then you can do it, but if: your reason is poor, you don’t know when and how you will be able to repay it, you are lazy to read the terms, etc…, PLEASE, DON’T APPLY FOR ANY LOAN. NO MATTER IF IT IS FROM A LOAN SERVICE OR BANK.
> If You Have iOS, Where You Can Apply For a Loan Online?
iPhone loan apps are also very popular. Almost all services already have their mobile apps in App Store, so don’t worry about it, just choose the service you’d like.
Also, if even one service will not have an iOS mobile app, you can apply for a loan online with the website, for example, Digido, Finbro, Moneycat, OLP, etc., that can help you with it.
More About Loan Apps In the Philippines
Name: Best Apps in the Philippines
Description: Loan Apps Philippines - lenders launch own mobile apps in the Philippines and here we prepared for you review of the best ones. Terms, requirements, interest rates, reviews, contacts, etc.
The main advantages and disadvantages of peso loan apps Philippines are:
- fast installation process;
- you can get the money in 1 day or several hours, and sometimes even quicker;
- all personal information is secured by lenders;
- no paperwork and this is cool;
- in most cases your location isn’t important, the main point you were from the Philippines and in the Philippines
- many different options to repay a loan;
- it is very convenient;
- the information about your loan is always with you;
- some of the apps have 0,01% interest day for the 1st loan.
- high-interest rates;
- additional fees;
- sometimes not transparent terms;
- no, all apps have SEC registration, so they are scam projects which are interested to gather your personal information and use it to earn;
- if you will not pay on time it can create a lot of real problems for borrowers, etc;
- apps have access to your personal information and contacts (some less, some more).