Loan apps Philippines you can download easily by choosing the lender you need. The number of mobile users in the Philippines is growing every month. The most loan mobile applications are on Android system, but the amount of iOS one increasing too. Also, with the increasing popularity of Huawei smartphones we see new apps for their own market AppGallery.
- Best Loan Apps Philippines
- UnaCash App
- Cashalo App
- Juanhand App
- Robocash App
- Moneycat App
- Tala App
- Cashwagon App
- Atome App
- Pera247 App
- Online Loan Pilipinas App
- GoodKredit App
- BalikBayad App
- HomeCredit Philippines App
- How to Get a Loan via mobile apps
- Decide If You Really Need a Loan
- Sum and Terms of the Loan
- Cashalo & Juanhand Apps
- Registration Process
- Apply the Loan & Get Your Money
- Repay Loan in Time
- Banned Loan Apps Philippines
Best Loan Apps Philippines
So, if you need a peso loan online, check, please the next list of lenders:
You can choose any app you’d like, but these one are the most popular and interesting with their terms for Filipinos.
Online Loan Pilipinas App
HomeCredit Philippines App
How to Get a Loan via mobile apps
Usually loan apps have high usability: intuitive interface, nice design, good terms. For sure such apps should be without annoying ads. Loan apps in Philippines should have positive rating in Google Play or App Store. Apps are quick and they shouldn’t work slowly on your smartphone. Of cause, it must be updating on constant way from developers.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Decide If You Really Need a Loan
There are many situations when you need money from one side and don’t need from another one. If it is not urgent need, don’t apply online loan with the app, and vice a versa.
Sum and Terms of the Loan
If you decided to apply loan, you need understand what amount of money you need now, and according to it choose the loan app; when you will choose the app, obviously read the terms and requirements before applying the one, so you were sure everything ok, and you ready to such terms.
Cashalo & Juanhand Apps
When you have already opened the app. The next step you need to do is go through registration process. For this you need to pass application form and create your personal account in Cashalo / JuanHand or other app; the main requirements to it is providing your major ID, photo and other personal information.
Apply the Loan & Get Your Money
After the registration process, customer need to agree with the terms and apply the loan; the scoring system of the lender will do one job, and, if everything ok you will get your money on the bank account, card or on your e-wallet.
Repay Loan in Time
Many people forget that if you get money you need to repay loan in time. It is very important to do, so borrower could avoid late fee and other problems connected with credit score worseness, lender can sue the debtor, etc.
- Apps are free, you pay only for the interest rate and depending the loan company they can have additional fees.
These are recommended Loan Apps Philippines, they all have registration in SEC and have enough good competitive products with own set of terms and requirements.
If to talk about some new Loan Apps Philippines they appear from time to time, but the most easier way to understand the level of loan app is to check the number of reviews one has in Google Play or App Store.
Banned Loan Apps Philippines
Many loan mobile application were already banned by SEC. Some of them were scam projects, some not. For sure not all scam projects were closed, so be aware about it and choose only legal and popular services with history and trust among Filipinos. Choose your online Loan Apps Philippines and solve your financial problems quickly and with the terms you need.
The main advantages and disadvantages of peso loan apps Philippines are:
- fast installation process;
- you can get money during 1 day or several hours, and sometimes even quicker;
- all personal information is secured by lenders;
- no paperwork and this is cool;
- in most cases your location isn’t important, the main point you were from Philippines and in Philippines
- many different options to repay loan.
- high interest rates;
- additional fees;
- sometimes not transparent terms;
- no all apps have SEC registration, so they are scam projects which are interested to gather your personal information and use it to earn;
- if you will no pay in time it can create a lot of real problems for borrower, etc.