Billease (by First Digital Finance Corporation) – Buy Now, Pay Later. Service was launched in 2017, and from that time company is growing constantly. Currently, the team is 100+ members. Bill Ease is good in retail credit services in the Philippines. Company helps Filipinos to access financial services and solve one issues.
BillEase makes shopping for Filipinos affordable with installment plans. Find what you want at one of our store partners and choose to pay with Bill Ease. With repayments in time you will unlock new features and opportunities inside service. You can split any purchase in the beginning up to 3 months, but later up to 12 months.
With some partners service has promo for 0% APR, but only with selected partners, so monitor the news. With the app you’ll be able to keep all transactions 24/7.
- Billease Philippines
- Go To The BillEase Website
- Registration Process
- Get Your Credit Limit
- Repay Installment Loan in Time
- BillEase Stores
- BillEase Reviews
- 🏦 Is BillEase Legit?
- 💳 How to Start With Bill Ease?
- 💵 Can You Pay Bill Ease Using GCash?
- 💰 How Much You Can Apply With the Bill Ease?
- BillEase Installments
Go To The BillEase Website
Registration is quick and only for Filipinos. For it you need valid email and phone. Don’t forget to check you email. After you need to add personal information and documents: valid major ID, proof of income and billing.
Get Your Credit Limit
If everything ok, you get your credit limit in Bill Ease and you can use it buying goods in Lazada or any other service’s partner.
Repay Installment Loan in Time
Don’t forget to repay your loan. It is very important. You can do it via direct bank or e-wallet transfer, 7-Eleven or with over 22k OTC payment channels.
BillEase has many store partners in different categories:
- Gadgets & Electronics: Datablitz, Henry’s Camera;
- Groceries & Essentials: Cartspree, Gurkka, Monarc;
- Health & Beauty: Babymama, Lucent, Raising Little, Ellebaby, Maria Health, Mario and Maria;
- Home & Appliances: Simply Modular, Linen & Homes;
- Marketplace: Lazada, Stork.ph, The Nest Genie, Zilingo Trade, Alleyway;
- Travel: Tripmoba, Travel Online;
- Others: Gemline, HeyGorgeous, Lounge Edit, Powerled.
|Phones||(02) 5310 1303|
|Working days||9am – 6 pm|
If you have some questions, bugs, you can’t repay loan in time, please write or call to the Bill Ease support team. They will help you to solve the issue.
If you had already opportunity to use Billease service, please write your feedback in the comments lower. It will be very useful for other people.
If to talk about reviews more, you can check testimonials in the Google Play, for example:
Here we see that score of the BillEase app is very high: 4,6 from 5,0 – it is really great. Most people are satisfied and happy to use it. Of cause, there are those who were disappointed for some reasons.
🏦 Is BillEase Legit?
Yes, service is officially registered in SEC, so no worries here;
💳 How to Start With Bill Ease?
Well, for this you need just do several steps:
1) Go to the website and apply there or download app and continue;
2) Fill in the application form and register in the service;
3) Add your personal information and documents service asks;
4) Wait for the confirmation from the BillEase;
5) Don’t forget to request for a Lazada e-wallet and add your credentials correctly;
6) Use your Lazada wallet to buy what you need.
💵 Can You Pay Bill Ease Using GCash?
Sure you can do repayment with GCash, just go to pay bills and follow instructions;
💰 How Much You Can Apply With the Bill Ease?
Up to PHP 30000 for your needs in TOP store of the Philippines. Not bad, right?
Name: BillEase - Buy Now Pay Later
Description: BillEase - is the financial service with installment loans for the Filipinos. No need in credit card, bank account, collateral. Up to PHP 30000 and higher. Top store partners, very convenient. You can use as apps, as website. If you need an installment loan, BillEase can help you, but be sure, if you need loan at all. It is up to you!
Summary About BillEase Philippines
The main point next, use loans only when you really need it and know how and when you will repay money in time. If you can’t do it, please, better even don’t register in loan services at all.