How to repay your loan – this review is about the options were Filipino can repay loan or bills online and offline. It could save your time and budget. If you haven’t enough money, you can apply Digido up to PHP 25.000. 85% of applicants Digido approves, so your chances are high, but remember, it is only when you have URGENT NEED!
- If you don’t how to repay your loan or pay bills in the Philippines – don’t worry, there are enough options to do it quickly and in convenient way;
- Several payment options can help you repay loan or pay bills on time;
- Don’t enough money, you can apply payday or installment loan or order credit card.
How To Repay Your Loan or Bills Philippines On Time
Repaying loan or paying bills usually is real hassle. You need to stay in some queues, go somewhere, sometimes you haven’t enough money, you have a lot of bills or several loans, etc. The best solution for all it is to plan your month budget and do all payments in time. This is like the rule, personal law, cause it will help you save your time and money.
Bills Payment Centres
This centres have physical locations and they are partners of all possible Fintech companies in the Philippines, so you were able to make payments you need.
The most popular centres are:
- 7-Eleven – one of the most popular payment centers in the Philippines. One works 24/7 all over the country. You need just to go there with your billing statement or bank account details and tell cashier what you want exactly to pay or repay. You give cashier money and he/she gives you a receipt.
Also, 7-Eleven company has product Cliqq App – this app can helpp you to pay everything you need even if you don’t have the bank card. It is very convenient way for many Filipinos.
- Robinsons – this like a huge mall with lot of branches in the Philippines. CustomerService area can help you to repay loan or pay bills on time. Just go there and do it before due date.
- Bayad Centers – one company has many kiosks in business centers where you can pay your bills. Almost all of them are inside malls. Also, you can find them in some pawnshops.
The Bayad Center app is also good option to pay everyhing online without losing your time. With one app you can also buy tickets, goods, repay loans, etc. Over 1000+ types of bills.
- Cebuana Lhuillier – this is popular pawnshop with many branches in the Philippines. You can apply loan with collateral, if you have some jewellery. Go their and pay according to your needs.
- SM Payment Center – it is similiar to Robinsons – big malls all over the Philippines
Important to know: if you overdue the period of payment, some of the centers can not accept your payment, so better pay in time or use other alternative methods.
ATMs also can help you to pay your bills or repay loans in enough convenient way. For this you need ATM or bank (deposit/credit) card:
- Choose your biller;
- Type the amount of your bills;
- Add the reference number;
- Pay it;
- Take receipt.
E-wallets or other services with the help of which you can pay bills, repay loansm buy something in stores, etc.
The most popular are:
- GCash – one of the TOP Fintech companies in the Philippines. It allows to pay bills or repay loans cashless in several clicks. Also, copany has a lot of services which use millions Filipinos all over the country;
- PayMaya – this app allows you to pay suppose any bill in the Philippines. If you need to repay loan, no problem. Lot of everything, so PayMaya is very convenient and usefull service;
- Coins.ph – it is more like crypto trading platform, but there are options which allow you to pay your bills;
- ECPay – pay your bills online 24/7. Everything online, you don’t need to go somewhere, that’s why it is very convenient. Fees also are not high.
With the help of bank apps or credit / debit card it is possible to pay your bills or repay loan in time. It is easy to use and terms, fees depends the bank, app, card, etc. The main requirement here is you have to have your bank account and go to the branch or pay bill / repay loan online.
FAQ About Payment Options
If you have any additional questions, please write them into the comments lower.