Oneclickmoney brand is the same as Moneycat Philippines. They are from 1 company.
Oneclickmoney (MoneyCat Financing Inc.) – apply quickly online loan up to PHP 20.000 in the Philippines. Find the financial solutions you need. Application will take 5 – 15 minutes, loan you will be able to receive during 24 hours.
Table of Contents
Oneclickmoney Philippines Loan Online
To apply loan with Oneclickmoney you need to follow next steps:
- Go to the website: https://oneclickmoney.ph, choose the loan amount, period and sign up;
- After the registration process you will need to fill up the application form, add personal data and confirm everything with OTP code;
- Then will be call from the Oneclickmoney Support Team, they will approve or reject your application;
- If everything ok, sign contract online and take money for your needs (usually they come in 30 min after approval);
- Do repayment before due date, so you were able to avoid penalties.
- If transaction is secured, service deposits to a bank account number with borrower’s name;
- This account must be active and not be opened to payroll transfer;
- Company deposits money to accounts of the next banks: BDO, EastWest Bank, China Bank, UnionBank, Maybank, Robinson Bank, etc.
Application Process With More Details
So, should or not you apply loan with Oneclickmoney Philippines (OCM) you decide. In another words, it is up to you, but in general OCM has reputable loan website, provide loans very fast and lending company has international experience. Service is simple, just with ID card you can register in the service on the website or mobile applications. Also, transparent terms and convenient payment methods make OCM competitive player in the Philippines lending market of unsecured and installment loans.
Application process has next steps:
- You need to select the amount you want to borrow, enter your name, phone number and click to “sign up”;
- When you choose the sum you need, OCM loan calculator will show you the principal and interest you need to repay. Also, you will see the repayment date;
- Besides, 1st loan with 0% interest rate, just check additionally the options for such discount;
- When you get to fill in personal information: full name, date of birth, valid ID number, address information where you are living, etc., be sure all data is correct, cause mistake can be the reason OCM can reject the application;
- Job information and account number Bank (must be yours) is also obvious to add;
- OCM asks about your salary (income) and where is your job with contact information of your boss/colleagues;
- Further you need to add the ID Photo and your selfie. ID photo must be 2-sided. All information must be clear, so support team could read the information from photo;
- Oneclickmoney asks additionally contacts of your relatives and confirm all data with OTP code;
- After you submit the application and receive the call from OCM, so lender could understand that information is correct and approve you the loan: 1 – 2 hours service need to confirm everything;
- Further, up to 5 minutes loan will be on your bank account.
Oneclickmoney App (Moneycat)
As we said before Oneclickmoney is the same brand as Moneycat Philippines and one has mobile application which can be convenient for borrowers. Just download it and use where ever you need with your phone
How To Repay Loan
If the payment falls on the weekend, pleas repay Oneclickmoney loan earlier, so you were able to avoid penalties cause of some transaction delays, etc.
- Best of all is to repay loan online with the DragonPay Lietime ID;
- Also, good option is to use GCash service;
- Bank cash payment is also ok, if this way is convenient to you.
- Don’t forget that borrower can also repay in payment centers: Cebuana Lhuillier, Robinson’s Malls, Western Union, Robinson’s Bank, LBC, Palawan Pawnshop, Landbank, Philtrust, Maybank, Equicom Bank, Villarica Pawnshop, etc.
Oneclickmoney Philippines Review
If you have already use One Click Money loan service in the Philippines, please write your feedback in the comments lower. It will be useful to other people. Positive or negative experience, no problem, just write about it lower and help Filipinos to understand about the one lending company.
If you have some issues, you can write to the Oneclickmoney Support Team. Issues can be different: some errors, you can’t receive OTP code, don’t see money on your account, your repayment wasn’t recorded in Oneclickmoney account, you have wrong bank account number (holder name and account number must be the same), etc.
Besides, if you have issues with late payment posting and you have used DragonPay, you can write or call one service. Email: help[@]dragonpay.ph or their hotline: 0286556820.
|Working time||9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Monday – Friday)|
- Address: Philippines, Unit 1701 Tycoon bldg Pearl Drive st. Brgy San Antonio Ortigas Center Pasig City, ph 1800.
FAQ About OCM PH
⭐ Is Oneclickmoney Legit?
Yes, service is legit. It is registered by SEC Philippines. All information you can check here: https://www.sec.gov.ph/lending-companies-and-financing-companies-2/list-of-registered-online-lending-platforms/
⭐ What To Do IF You Haven’t Received Money?
When user confirms the contract money goes to the bank account very fast. So, if you have some delays, it depends on your bank. Money service disburse from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. If you apply loan online at night, money will come in the morning. If your application was on holidays, loan disbursement will be on Monday.
⭐ How To Extend The Loan Term With One Click Money?
If you want to extend the loan, you need to pay:
1) charges for the period you have been using the loan;
2) additional fee 7% from the loan amount
⭐ What To Do If Loan Was Rejected or Alternative Lenders?
You can check the personal information in order to understand all data is correct – this is the most common reason. If everything ok, then scoring system of One Click Money doesn’t want to give the borrower loan. In this case you can try apply again or just choose an alternative lending service.
Name: Oneclickmoney Philippines
Description: Oneclickmoney Philippines is owned by Moneycat Financing Inc.. This company also owns brand Moneycat which is popular among Filipinos. Check terms, requirements, contacts and all information which can help borrower to apply online loan in one or another service.
Summary About Oneclickmoney
Oneclickmoney or Moneycat Philippines can help you solve your financial issues asap. Loan amount is up to PHP 20.000. If you haven’t credit card and can’t solve the issue by yourself, lending service can help you timely, but very important to repay loan in time and as quicker as possible. It will help you to balance your finance life.