Supernova Philippines – it is a micro-lending company that provides quick online loans up to PHP 25.000.
How To Apply Supernova Philippines Loan Online
- Go to the official website: https://supernova.ph;
- Choose the loan sum you need, add your phone number for the registration and click the button “get a loan”;
- Cofirm registration via SMS;
- Add your personal information, documents, the ways you want to get a loan;
- Confirm the application;
- If everything ok and you get approval, read the terms and confirm one, if it is ok for you, if not, you can reject your application exactly on this stage;
- After confirmation you will get the loan on your card or e-wallet;
- Don´t forget to repay loan on time in order to avoid penalties from Supernova.
How To Repay Loan
You can do it in the next ways:
- Online banking: Maybank, Metrobank, BDO, BPI, Landbank, RCBC Online Banking, PSBank, Robinsonbank, UnionBank, UCPB, etc;
- E-wallets: GCash, Coins.ph;
- If you want to repay Supernova loan with a cash, you can do it with ATMs, bank branches and shops, for example 7/11, Cebuana Lhuillier, SM, etc
Supernova Mobile Applications
Currently, Supernova apps are in the developing process. Will be 3 apps, from the information we see on the official website: https://supernova.ph – for Android, iOS, Huawei users.
|Company||Supernova PH (LLC Loans for everybody)|
FAQ About Supernova PH
If you had additional questions, please look through additional information lower it write in the comments.
⭐ Is Supernova Philippines Legit Company?
Difficult to say, cause we couldn´t find the SEC registration information on the website and the SEC website. To check the information you can visit the official SEC Philippines website;
⭐ What Documents You Can Use In Your Loan Application?
To verify your identity, services use the next documents: Passport ID, Driver`s license, UMID, SSS, TIN, Voter`s ID, Postal ID, PRC ID, etc.
LLC Loans for everybody
Name: Supernova Philippines
Description: Supernova Philippines - apply for online loans in 10-15 minutes right now. Of cause, read all terms before applying. Also, try to find if the company is official in the Philippines and registered in SEC.
Summary About Supernova PH
Currently, we can´t recommend Supernova Philippines cause of the following things:
- Not enough information on the website about the company, its entity, terms, etc;
- We couldn´t find Supernova SEC Philippines registration;
- Social networks are not active.
- No information about penalties, fees, and interest rates for the repeated users.