The lending market is rapidly changing. If banks were its leading players a few years ago, today, online lending platforms occupy the first place in terms of the number and total lending volume. Despite the large selection of fast lending services, finding the most reliable and profitable among them is difficult.
PesoMio Philippines is another financial institution in the country. It is a loan service for receiving money online. Regular customers can get cash on the card here with one click. The term for crediting funds is a few minutes. This platform offers loan projects for small sums. Moreover, there are flexible repayment terms.
Thanks to the developed system, fast loans have become even more accessible to this company. Now everyone who needs quick money can get it.
- PesoMio Features
- How To Apply For PesoMio Philippines
- Pesomio Loan Requirements, Terms & Interest Rate
- How to Pay the Pesomio Loan?
- Contact Pesomio Support Team
- Platform Benefits
- Pesomio Reviews
- FAQ About PesoMio
- ⭐ Is Pesomio Legal?
- ⭐ What Will Happen If Not Pay Pesomia Loan in Time?
- ⭐ What Are The Alternative Loan Services in the Philippines to PesoMia?
- Pesomio PH Company
This online platform has several features:
- The most convenient payment by installments, the commission for the service is charged one-time.
- The online service makes it possible to receive money conveniently — to a card, account, electronic wallet, or cash.
- To apply for payday loans, you do not need certificates from the place of work and guarantors.
- An online loan on a card may differ in the amount of money, terms, rates, and additional bonuses.
These factors and indicators form the rating, popularity, and credibility of the company in the financial market.
How To Apply For PesoMio Philippines
PesoMio is a company that started its journey in 2019. According to the company, their service is one of the fastest among those, allowing you to borrow money on the Internet quickly. Moreover, the platform does not require collateral and documents.
The Pesomio Philippines app from this lending organization was accessible solely through the Google Play Store. Currently, you can download it only Apkcombo.com
The following steps must be followed to apply for a big online loan on a card:
- First, the client must fill out a questionnaire;
- Second, the client must input the information for the card or electronic wallet;
- Finally, the application must be sent for review.
After that, the application will be sent for consideration. Those who expect to receive a large loan will likely have to talk to the system operator and answer some simple questions. However, it is worth remembering that this is a quick procedure that will not take much of the client’s time. Moreover, it can be carried out at any convenient time for the user. After that, you can expect an instant transfer of the loan amount to the card.
Taking into account the innovativeness of the platform, it is worth noting that you can apply for a loan quickly and without unnecessary problems:
- First, you need to download a particular application of this company.
- After that, the client must log in and create an account.
- All required data must be entered. Moreover, each client should remember to double-check all the data because if they are entered correctly, this will speed up the application approval process and protect the person from problems.
- In the price, you can select the required loan amount, as well as indicate the time when the client plans to repay the loan.
- After that, inputting the beneficiary bank’s name and phone number is critical. The funds will be sent to the client-provided bank account once the loan has been reviewed and approved.
- Further, don´t forget to repay loan in time.
Pesomio Loan Requirements, Terms & Interest Rate
To receive a loan, each client must meet the requirements:
- The client must be at least 21 years of age.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the Philippines.
- Each new user must show a valid government-issued ID.
- A bank account is required to transfer funds.
This website offers loans up to 20,000 pesos in total. The loan’s interest rates have a term of 7 to 60 days and a daily interest rate of 1%. They also charge a maintenance fee, which will be paid once for the app, ranging from 0% to 20%.
How to Pay the Pesomio Loan?
As far as we know today, there is no information on the repayment procedure and loan payment options in the public domain. To find out how you can do this, it is best to seek help from specialists. For example, you can call +63 0956.028.7944 or email them at service[@]pesomioph.com.
Contact Pesomio Support Team
The support service for all clients of this platform is open from 9:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Saturday. Pesomio Philippines contact number: +63 0956.028.7944. If the client has questions, he can always contact competent specialists for help.
The address is on the 5th floor of Rockwell Business Center Tower 1, Meralco Avenue, Barangay Ugong, Ortigas, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You can also contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This platform has several advantages that make it worth using these conference services:
- The service allows you to get fast money conveniently — with a bank card or cash.
- Return is possible online.
- The decision to issue a loan comes from a financial institution within 3-4 minutes after submitting an online application. The rate is specified in the contract.
- After approval, the money goes to the card, account, or electronic wallet within a few seconds.
Moreover, to apply for and receive loans online, regardless of the issue method, you do not need to provide additional income statements.
In contrast to other online lending organizations, this one does not impose significant late payment penalties, according to feedback from many of its customers. Customers also comment on the platform’s availability of dependable and kind customer support agents.
FAQ About PesoMio
By answering questions, you can find more exciting information about a company conquering the country’s market.
⭐ Is Pesomio Legal?
Companies must have the proper authorization to offer financial services in the nation. The Securities and Exchange Commission is in charge of this. You can always locate a list of businesses that have been vetted and are reliable on the official website sec.gov.ph. The SEC website lists Pesomio as a registered organization. We can infer that this business is legitimate and trustworthy.
⭐ What Will Happen If Not Pay Pesomia Loan in Time?
A customer’s credit score will be impacted by an unpaid loan, which will lower their future chances of being approved for loans from other lenders. It’s essential to keep in mind that no one is ever imprisoned for debt in this circumstance. However, the debtor’s creditors will file a lawsuit against the client to get their money back.
⭐ What Are The Alternative Loan Services in the Philippines to PesoMia?
Alternative banking has proven popular for several reasons. Many customers find this technology more convenient than the online banking offered through traditional bank accounts. It also provides more borrowing opportunities — from small short-term loans to large amounts. You can choose this company among the platforms’ alternatives: CITI Bank, Tonik, and Maya.
Pesomio PH Company
Name: Pesomio in the Philippines
Description: Pesomio loan app for solving your urgent financial needs. You can download it via APK, but not in Google Play, cause app was deleted from it. So, possibly, it is not safe.
Conclusion About PesoMio
PesoMio is a loan app platform that allows you to apply for a loan with a maximum annual interest rate of 35.28% and a service fee of 5%. They have a loan amount up to PHP 20,000.00, but there will be a loan limit for a first-time borrower. It is an alternative for those who want to get cash fast.