Komo by EastWest is one of the several neobanks in the Philippines. With one app you can better manage your finance online on easy. Komo is the digital bank which allows it’s customers to open accounts online. Yes, no need to go some where. Bank has no physical branches at all, but one provides it’s customers with debit cards.
|Brand and company||Komo by EastWest|
|Documents||use 1 of valid IDs*|
- * for example: PhilSys ID, Passport, Driver’s License, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, PRC ID, etc.
- Komo Philippines
- Start Savings Today
- Insurance Service
- Komo Mobile Applications Download Now
- Komo Card
- Komo Reviews
- FAQ About Komo
- ⭐ Is Komo Neobank Legal in the Philippines?
- ⭐ How to Request for a Bank Certificate?
- ⭐ How To Avail Troo Flex?
- ⭐ How to View Your Transaction History?
- ⭐ How To Save a Biller – Komo Philippines?
- ⭐ How to Pay Bills With Komo?
- Komo by EastWest
Komo customers can enjoy next services: fund transfer, bills payment, debit card, etc. Just tune and control your finance life with Komo. All transactions and account management are online.
Currently Komo has 2 products:
- Savings – up to 2,5% per year;
- Insurance – try Troo Flex;
Komo bank services are free to use. No day-to-day charges. If you want to know more, read, please terms.
Start Savings Today
With Komo you can grow your savings up to 2,5% interest rate. Track your ernings every day with the Komo app. All terms are transparent, so no hidden fees.This product is very reliable, cause EastWest deal that customers savings were insured by PDIC up to PHP 500000. Besides, EastWest works over 25 years at the Philippines market.
- Customize programs according your needs;
- 24/7 access, so you can check information anytime;
- Payouts from PHP 300 per year.
Komo Mobile Applications Download Now
To download Komo mobile app, you need:
- Go to the website: https://www.komo.ph or go directly to the Google Play, App Store or App Gallery;
- Download and open app;
- Answer several questions and go through the registration process with OTP verification;
- Add your personal information and agree with terms;
- Create your password;
- Add your valid ID and take selfie;
- Write basic information about yourself;
- Choose the name which will be printed on your Komo card;
- Re-check your information;
- That’s all, you can use Komo app and it’s services.
Your account can be opened in 24 – 48 years, but if bank team is overloaded, the process can take up to 1 week. Besides, to open account you don’t need any deposits, min. balanes, etc. Also, don’t forget that only 1 account is allowed to have per customer.
Bank will send card to user, but if one failed to receive card 3 times, the 4th attempt will cost PHP 200 fee. Usually it takes up to 7 days to receive card from bank. Debit card has next limits:
|ATM balance inquiry||no limits|
|ATM cash withdrawal||PHP 20.000 / transaction | PHP 50.000 / day|
|E-comm purchase||PHP 10.000 / transaction | PHP 100.000 / day|
|POS purchase||PHP 10.000 / transaction | PHP 100.000 / day|
|POS balance Inquiry||no limits|
If you have any questions, you can write / call to the Komo Philippines Support Team:
|hey[@]komo.ph | support[@]komo.ph | hello[@]komo.ph|
Komo social networks:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/KomoPH;
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/KomoPH;
- Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/KomoPH;
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa3DW8-5g4HnizaCRPRxcWg/
If you had opportunity to use Komo bank services, please share your feedback lower in the comments. It will be interesting for other Filipino. Also, we found some reviews in App Store about Komo app with rating. You can check it here with all details.
- The app is great, but have sometimes errors with fingerprint;
- App works properly, there were some bugs, but they are fixed, so now everything is ok;
- Some people mentioned about the app speed, that was slow, but this bug was fixed too;
FAQ About Komo
⭐ Is Komo Neobank Legal in the Philippines?
Yes it is legal. Kobo is the brand of EastWest Rural Bank which is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
⭐ How to Request for a Bank Certificate?
⭐ How To Avail Troo Flex?
⭐ How to View Your Transaction History?
⭐ How To Save a Biller – Komo Philippines?
⭐ How to Pay Bills With Komo?
Komo by EastWest
Name: Komo Philippines
Description: Komo is the brand of East West Banking Corporation. Apply Komo card today and get new financial opportunities in the Philippines.
Summary About Komo By EastWest
Komo is really cool neobank it has several products: debit card, savings, insurance and these services are great. Waiting for the loan card from Komo, cause people need money and this opportunity will level up neobank.